The Mission statement of the Waterloo Police Department is:
The WPD is committed to service, procedural justice, and the sanctity of human life. Our duties encompass protecting the lives, property, and rights of all people within a framework of service, uncompromising integrity, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, vigilance, and bias free conduct.
WPD Core Values:
- Service above self,
- Uncompromising integrity,
- Professionalism on/off the job, and
- Vigilance in safeguarding our stakeholders.
WPD Guiding Principles are:
- Professionalism and Organizational Excellence,
- Community Engagement and Partnerships,
- Operational Improvements/Performance Metrics, and
- Intelligent Technology Development and Infrastructure Expansion.
You must have Quicktime Installed to view the video. If you do not, please go to
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/ to download the software.