- Multi-jurisdictional established in 1991
- The unit conducts major drug investigations in Black Hawk and Bremer Counties including the towns of Hudson, Evansdale, Waverly, and La Porte City and the cities of Cedar Falls and Waterloo
- The Task Force employs full-time investigators from the Waterloo and Cedar Falls Police Departments and the Black Hawk County Sheriff’s Department as well as supplemental officers from Evansdale, Waverly, Hudson, La Porte City and the Bremer County Sheriff's Department
- Active support from the Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Iowa Army National Guard
- 163 total arrests were made by the Tri-County Task Force in 2017
- Drugs seized by Task force in 2017 had a street value exceeding $2,901,351.50.
Task Force member processing a clandestine methamphetamine lab