Waterloo Police Deploy Online Incident Reporting Solution
The Waterloo Police Department is proud to announce that we have implemented online reporting through our website, www.waterloopolice.com, or via a smart phone by calling 1-844-331-8584 (requires data usage). The incident reporting solution provides a fast and efficient way for community members to report a variety of non-emergency incidents, including:
- Credit Card Fraud
- Found Property
- Lost Property
- Minor vehicle accidents on private property
- Extra Attention and Vacation Watch Requests
Detailed descriptions are available on the website.
It is our hope that by implementing this program we will:
- Reduces officer response time to emergency calls
- Improve agency efficiency
- Creates more convenient access for our community
- Provides online access to citizens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Offers a web-based solution accessible on any Internet-enabled PC or mobile device
As always if you are experiencing a crime in progress or an emergency situation please call 911.